Once again, the 2019 survey “The Champions”, carried out by ItalyPost for L'Economia del Corriere della Sera, confirms Galileo S.p.A. as one of the 500 companies that drive the Italian economy. Galileo S.p.A. ranks among most highly performing Italian SMEs for the second year in a row.
The survey examined the balance sheets of the last six years of each company, selecting the best 500 in the 20-120 million turnover range according to the following parameters:
• Growth rate (CAGR) equal to or greater than 7% per annum over the past six years average
• Profitability (EBITDA) of 10% or more on average over the last three years
• Debt ratio of less than or equal to 80%
• average NFP/EBITDA last 3 periods less than 1.80
• EBIT 2017: positive • More rating: BBB-A-A-AAA
The data collected places Galileo S.p.A. among the 500 Italian top performers for the second consecutive year.